Your nose is the center of your face and quite often the initial facial characteristic that people notice during encounters.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our experienced surgeons use this surgery to increase or reduce the size of the nose and improve its contours, and/or repair the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose.
Our board certified surgeons know that, during rhinoplasty, even a millimeter can make a difference. The attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to achieving the results you deserve. Our doctors have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Weston FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Weston FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will no longer be main focal point of your appearance
- Enhanced confidence
- Improve functionality of your nose ” many patients will breathe easier
- Incisions can be made inside the nose which will reduce scarring
- Customize the look of your nose to your liking
- Can be coordinated with some other cosmetic procedures also
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is usually a one to two hour process, with minimal post-operative discomfort and minimal downtime. The surgesons most often perform the operation on an outpatient basis.
As your procedure gets under way, the doctor starts with incisions inside the nose. There are no visible scars because the cuts are inside the nose. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on your goals.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have this procedure at a fully accredited surgery facility and by a board-certified surgeon.
What Can I Expect For The Cost?
Because each surgery is extremely personalized, based on the patient’s anatomy and preferences, costs will vary accordingly. The surgeons and staff will be glad to discuss prices with you during your consultation.
Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Weston FL
The best candidate for nose surgery must be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are usually worried about at least one of the following:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial features
- Nose width, across the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, upturned or wide
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
What Can I Expect After The Surgery?Numbness, nose and stiffness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You will be treated with respect and wormth. Our physicians and medical team will make sure you are well informed about every phase so you can make the right decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,6EQS0p70wUQ,2F-Wi50Epoo,KuDDDC9ozQs” novd=”4″]