Your nose is in the center of your face and quite often the first facial characteristic that people notice when you first meet somebody.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for various aesthetic reasons. It is also frequently used to remedy nasal problems. Our experienced surgeons use nose surgery to increase or reduce the size of the nose or reduce size and improve nose shape, the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose. Rhinoplasty can also correct nasal birth defects and nasal breathing obstructions.
Our board certified surgeons know that, during this procedure, even a millimeter can make a difference. This attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is imperative to achieving the results you want. Our doctors have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in West Palm Beach FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in West Palm Beach FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will no longer be the main focal point of appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve function of your nose ” many people can breathe better
- Incisions can be made on the inside of the nose reducing scarring
- Customize the look of the nose to the way you like
- Can be coordinated with some other cosmetic procedures also
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is usually a one to two hour procedure, with minimal post-operative discomfort and minimal downtime. The surgesons most often do the procedure on an outpatient basis.
As your procedure gets under way, the doctor starts with internal incisions. Because the cuts are inside the nose, there are no visible scars afterward. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on what you want.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have this procedure at a fully accredited surgical facility and by a board certified plastic surgeon.
What Can I Expect For The Cost?
Because each surgery is different, based on the person’s anatomy and preferences, you can expect costs to vary accordingly. The surgeons and staff will be glad to discuss the prices with you during your consultation.
The Best Candidates for Rhinoplasty in West Palm Beach FL
The best candidates for this procedure must be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are often concerned by at least one of the following:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial features
- The width of the nose, mainly at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions across the bridge
- A nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
What To Expect After Nose Surgery?Nose, stiffness and numbness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You will be treated with warmth and respect. Our doctors and medical team will make sure you are well informed about every phase so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,KuDDDC9ozQs,X5dvGc7jY0o,R-yrh4hXU1o” novd=”4″]