Your nose is in the center of your face and often the initial facial characteristic that people notice when you first meet somebody.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for various aesthetic reasons. It is also quite often used to fix nasal problems. Our experienced surgeons use this surgery to increase or reduce the nose or reduce size and improve the noses’s shape, the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose. Rhinoplasty can also fix nasal birth defects and nasal breathing problems.
Our board certified surgeons know that, during this procedure, even a millimeter can make a difference. The attention to every detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to getting the results you desire. Our doctors have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Tampa FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Tampa FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will no longer be the main focal point of appearance
- Enhance confidence
- Improve function of your nose ” many patients can breathe better
- Incisions can be made inside the nose which will reduce scarring
- Customize the appearance of the nose to the way you like
- Can be combined with other cosmetic procedures also
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is typically a one to two hour process, with little post-operative discomfort and little downtime. The surgesons most often perform the procedure on an outpatient basis.
As the procedure gets under way, your doctor starts with internal incisions. Because the cuts are inside the nose, there are no visible scars afterward. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all dependent on your goals.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have this rhinoplasty done at a fully accredited surgical facility and by a board certified plastic surgeon.
What Is The Cost Of Rhinoplasty?
Because each nose surgery is personalized, based on the patient’s anatomy and preferences, you can expect costs to vary . The surgeons and staff will be happy to discuss prices with you during your consultation.
Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Tampa FL
The best candidates for this procedure should be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are most often concerned by at least one of these items:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial structures
- The width of the nose, at the bridge
- The noses’s profile, with visible bumps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, upturned or wide
- Any deviation or asymmetry
What Can I Expect After Rhinoplasty?Nose, stiffness and numbness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with warmth and respect. Our doctors and medical team will make sure that you are well informed about rhinoplasty so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,2F-Wi50Epoo,scUnDi8DLMA,WW6ZHhzPs0U” novd=”4″]