Your nose is in the center of your face and often the first visual characteristic that people notice during encounters.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our experienced surgeons use nose surgery to increase or reduce the nose and improve the contours, and/or fix the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the nose and lip.
Our board certified surgeons know that, during rhinoplasty, even a millimeter can make a difference. The attention to every detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to getting the results you desire. Our surgeons have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Tallahassee FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Tallahassee FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced facial structure
- The nose will note be main focal point of your appearance
- Enhanced confidence
- Improve nose function ” many patients will breathe easier
- Cuts can be made on the inside of the nose which will reduce scarring
- Customize the look of your nose to the way you like
- Surgery Can be coordinated with some other cosmetic procedures as well
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
Rhinoplasty is typically a one to two hour process, with minimal post-operative discomfort and minimal downtime. The surgesons most often perform the operation on an outpatient basis.
As your procedure gets under way, your doctor will start with internal incisions. Because the cuts are inside the nose, there are no visible scars from the procedure. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on your wishes.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have this rhinoplasty done at a fully accredited surgical facility and by a board certified cosmetic surgeon.
How Much Does Rhinoplasty Cost?
Because each nose surgery is different, based on the patient’s anatomy and preferences, you can expect costs to fluctuate . The physicians and staff will be glad to discuss rhinoplasty prices with you during your private consultation.
Ideal Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Tallahassee FL
The best candidates for nose surgery should be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are most often concerned by at least one of these items:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- The width of the nose, mainly across the bridge
- The profile of the nose, with visible bumps or depressions across the bridge
- A nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, upturned or wide
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
What Can I Expect After The Surgery?Stiffness, numbness and nose bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with respect and wormth. Our surgeons and medical staff will make sure you are well informed about every phase so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,6EQS0p70wUQ,3oK4QY_a-mQ,hLmfkkFdXO0″ novd=”4″]