Your nose is in the center of your face and often the initial facial feature that people notice when you first meet someone.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our experienced surgeons use nose surgery to increase or reduce the nose and improve the contours, and/or repair the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose.
Our board-certified surgeons understand that, during this procedure, even a millimeter can make a difference. This attention to every detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is imperative to achieving the results you desire. Our surgeons have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in St Petersburg FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in St Petersburg FL, including:
- Have a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will note be the main focal point of appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve nose function ” many people can breathe easier
- Cuts can be made inside the nose for no visible scarring
- Customize the appearance of the nose to the way you like
- Can be combined with some other cosmetic procedures
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
Rhinoplasty is usually a one to two hour procedure, with minimal post-operative discomfort and minimal downtime. The surgesons usually do the procedure on an outpatient basis.
As your procedure gets under way, the doctor will start with internal incisions. There are no visible scars from the procedure because the incisions are hidden inside the nose. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on your goals.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your procedure done at a fully accredited surgery facility and by a board certified plastic surgeon.
What Is The Cost Of Rhinoplasty?
Because each procedure is extremely personalized, based on each person’s anatomy and desires, you can expect costs to fluctuate accordingly. The physicians and staff will be happy to discuss the prices with you during your private consultation.
Ideal Candidates for Rhinoplasty in St Petersburg FL
The best candidate for nose surgery must be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are often concerned by at least one of the following:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial features
- The width of the nose, mainly across the bridge
- The noses’s profile, with visible bumps or depressions across the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, upturned or wide
- Any asymmetry or deviation
What Can I Expect After Nose Surgery?Nose, stiffness and numbness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You will be treated with respect and wormth. Our doctors and medical team will make sure you are well informed about every phase so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,KVKeuUa8p8A,2F-Wi50Epoo,lzUGwfQidRs” novd=”4″]