Your nose is the center of your face and usually the initial visual characteristic that people notice when you first meet someone.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for various aesthetic reasons. It is also frequently used to remedy nasal problems. Our surgeons use nose surgery to increase or reduce the size of the nose or reduce size and improve nose shape, the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the nose and lip. Rhinoplasty can also correct nasal birth defects and nasal breathing obstructions.
Our board-certified surgeons understand that, during this procedure, even a millimeter can make a difference. This attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is imperative to achieving the results you desire. Our doctors have performed thousands of safe and affordable rhinoplasty procedures in South Florida.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in South Florida, including:
- Achieve a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will no longer be main focal point of appearance
- Enhance confidence
- Improve function of the nose ” many patients can breathe easier
- Incisions can be made inside the nose for no visible scarring
- Customize the appearance of your nose to the way you like
- Surgery Can be coordinated with additional cosmetic procedures as well
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is usually a one to two hour procedure, with little post-operative discomfort and minimal downtime. The surgesons usually do the procedure on an outpatient basis.
As your procedure gets under way, the doctor will start with internal incisions. Because the cuts are hidden inside the nose, there are no visible scars . Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on your wishes.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your rhinoplasty done at a fully accredited surgical facility and by a board certified cosmetic surgeon.
How Much Will Rhinoplasty Cost?
Because each surgery is different, based on each person’s anatomy and desires, you can expect costs to fluctuate accordingly. The doctors and staff will be happy to discuss prices with you during your private consultation.
The Best Candidates for Rhinoplasty in South Florida
The best candidate for this procedure should be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are usually concerned by at least one of the following:
- Nose size, especially in relation to the other facial features
- Nose width, mainly across the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, wide or upturned
- Any deviation or asymmetry
What Will Happen After Rhinoplasty?Nose, stiffness and numbness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with respect and wormth. Our surgeons and medical staff will make sure that you are well informed about rhinoplasty so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,3l5UfiXKZ44,WW6ZHhzPs0U,3l5UfiXKZ44″ novd=”4″]