Your nose is in the center of your face and usually the initial facial feature that is noticed during encounters.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for various aesthetic reasons. It is also quite often used to fix nasal problems. Our surgeons use nose surgery to increase or reduce the nose or reduce size and improve nose shape, the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose. Rhinoplasty can also fix nasal birth defects and nasal breathing problems.
Our board certified surgeons understand that, during rhinoplasty, even a small change can make a difference. The attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to achieving the results you deserve. Our doctors have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Sarasota FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Sarasota FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced facial structure
- The nose will note be the main focal point of appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve function of your nose ” many people can breathe easier
- Incisions can be made on the inside of the nose which will reduce scarring
- Customize the appearance of your nose to the way you like
- Surgery Can be coordinated with some other cosmetic procedures
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is typically a one to two hour process, with little post-operative discomfort and little downtime. The surgesons most often perform the operation on an outpatient basis.
As the procedure gets under way, your doctor starts with incisions inside the nose. There are no visible scars from the procedure because the cuts are hidden inside the nose. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all dependent on your goals.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your rhinoplasty done at a fully accredited surgical facility and by a board certified cosmetic surgeon.
How Much Does Rhinoplasty Cost?
Because each surgery is different, based on the patient’s anatomy and desires, you can expect costs to fluctuate . The surgeons and staff will be glad to discuss prices with you during your consultation.
The Best Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Sarasota FL
The best candidate for nose surgery must be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are often concerned by at least one of the following:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial features
- The width of the nose, mainly across the bridge
- The noses’s profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- A nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, wide or upturned
- Any deviation or asymmetry
What Can I Expect After Rhinoplasty?Stiffness, numbness and nose bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with warmth and respect. Our surgeons and medical staff will make sure that you are well informed about rhinoplasty so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,2F-Wi50Epoo,X5dvGc7jY0o,lzUGwfQidRs” novd=”4″]