Your nose is the center of your face and usually the first facial characteristic that people notice during encounters.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our experienced surgeons use this surgery to reduce or increase the size of the nose and improve the contours, and/or repair the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose.
Our board certified surgeons know that, during rhinoplasty, even a millimeter can make a difference. The attention to every detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is imperative to getting the results you desire. Our doctors have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Pensacola FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Pensacola FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will no longer be main focal point of appearance
- Enhance confidence
- Improve function of the nose ” many patients can breathe easier
- Cuts can be made inside the nose reducing scarring
- Customize the look of your nose to the way you like
- Surgery Can be coordinated with additional cosmetic procedures also
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is usually a one to two hour process, with little post-operative discomfort and little downtime. Surgeons usually do the operation on an outpatient basis.
As the procedure gets under way, your doctor starts with internal incisions. There are no visible scars because the incisions are hidden inside the nose. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all dependent on your goals.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your procedure done at a fully accredited surgery facility and by a board certified plastic surgeon.
How Much Does Rhinoplasty Cost?
Because each nose procedure is different, based on each person’s anatomy and desires, costs will fluctuate accordingly. The doctors and staff will be happy to discuss rhinoplasty prices with you during your private consultation.
Ideal Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Pensacola FL
The best candidates for this procedure should be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are usually worried about at least one of the following:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, mainly across the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible bumps or depressions across the bridge
- A nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, upturned or wide
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
What Will Happen After The Surgery?Numbness, stiffness and nose bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with warmth and respect. Our surgeons and medical team will make sure that you are well informed about your surgery so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,X5dvGc7jY0o,6EQS0p70wUQ,3l5UfiXKZ44″ novd=”4″]