Your nose is in the center of your face and often the initial visual feature that is noticed during encounters.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our surgeons use this surgery to increase or reduce the nose and improve its shape, and/or fix the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose.
Our board-certified surgeons know that, during this procedure, even a millimeter can make a difference. This attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is imperative to achieving the results you deserve. Our surgeons have performed thousands of safe and affordable rhinoplasty procedures in Pembroke Pines FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Pembroke Pines FL, including:
- Have a more balanced facial structure
- The nose will no longer be the main focal point of appearance
- Enhanced confidence
- Improve nose function ” many patients can breathe easier
- Incisions can be made inside the nose reducing scarring
- Customize the appearance of your nose to your liking
- Surgery Can be combined with some other cosmetic procedures as well
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is usually a one to two hour process, with minimal post-operative discomfort and minimal downtime. Surgeons most often do the operation on an outpatient basis.
As the procedure gets under way, your doctor will start with incisions inside the nose. Because the cuts are hidden inside the nose, there are no visible scars . Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all dependent on your goals.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your rhinoplasty done at a fully accredited surgical facility and by a board certified plastic surgeon.
What Can I Expect For The Cost?
Because each procedure is personalized, based on each person’s anatomy and desires, you can expect costs to vary accordingly. The physicians and staff will be happy to discuss rhinoplasty prices with you during your private consultation.
The Best Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Pembroke Pines FL
The best candidates for nose surgery should be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are usually concerned by at least one of the following:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial features
- The width of the nose, mainly at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, upturned or wide
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
What To Expect After Nose Surgery?Numbness, stiffness and nose bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with warmth and respect. Our doctors and medical staff will make sure that you are well informed about rhinoplasty so you can make the right decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,lzUGwfQidRs,hLmfkkFdXO0,R-yrh4hXU1o” novd=”4″]