Your nose is in the center of your face and often the first visual feature that is noticed when you first meet somebody.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for various aesthetic reasons. It is also quite often used to remedy nasal problems. Our experienced surgeons use nose surgery to reduce or increase the size of the nose size and improve the noses’s shape, the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the nose and lip. Rhinoplasty can also correct nasal birth defects and nasal breathing problems.
Our board certified surgeons know that, during rhinoplasty, even a small change can make a difference. This attention to every detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to getting the results you desire. Our surgeons have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Ocala FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Ocala FL, including:
- Have a more balanced facial structure
- The nose will no longer be main focal point of your appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve functionality of the nose ” many people can breathe better
- Incisions can be made inside the nose for no visible scarring
- Customize the appearance of your nose to the way you like
- Surgery Can be combined with additional cosmetic procedures
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is usually a one to two hour process, with little post-operative discomfort and little downtime. The surgesons usually do the procedure on an outpatient basis.
As your procedure gets under way, the doctor starts with incisions inside the nose. There are no visible scars afterward because the incisions are hidden inside the nose. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all dependent on your desires.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your procedure at a fully accredited surgery facility and by a board certified surgeon.
How Much Does Rhinoplasty Cost?
Because each surgery is personalized, based on the person’s anatomy and preferences, you can expect costs to fluctuate . The doctors and staff will be glad to discuss prices with you during your consultation.
Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Ocala FL
The best candidates for nose surgery must be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are most often concerned by at least one of these items:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial features
- Nose width, mainly across the bridge
- The noses’s profile, with visible humps or depressions across the bridge
- A nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, upturned or wide
- Any deviation or asymmetry
What Can I Expect After The Surgery?Stiffness, nose and numbness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with warmth and respect. Our physicians and medical staff will make sure you are well informed about your surgery so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,hLmfkkFdXO0,3oK4QY_a-mQ,3l5UfiXKZ44″ novd=”4″]