Your nose is in the center of your face and usually the initial facial feature that gets noticed when you first meet someone.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for various aesthetic reasons. It is also quite often used to fix nasal problems. Our surgeons use nose surgery to reduce or increase the size of the nose size and improve nose shape, the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the nose and lip. Rhinoplasty can also fix nasal birth defects and nasal breathing problems.
Our board-certified surgeons know that, during rhinoplasty, even a millimeter can make a difference. The attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is imperative to achieving the results you want. Our doctors have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Miami Beach FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Miami Beach FL, including:
- Have a more balanced facial structure
- The nose will note be the main focal point of appearance
- Enhance confidence
- Improve functionality of your nose ” many people will breathe easier
- Incisions can be made on the inside of the nose which will reduce scarring
- Customize the appearance of your nose to your liking
- Can be combined with some other cosmetic procedures
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
Rhinoplasty is usually a one to two hour process, with little post-operative discomfort and little downtime. Surgeons usually do the operation on an outpatient basis.
As your procedure gets under way, your doctor will start with internal incisions. There are no visible scars from the procedure because the cuts are inside the nose. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on your wishes.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have this rhinoplasty at a fully accredited surgical facility and by a board-certified cosmetic surgeon.
How Much Will Rhinoplasty Cost?
Because each nose procedure is different, based on each person’s anatomy and preferences, costs will fluctuate . The physicians and staff will be glad to discuss rhinoplasty prices with you during your consultation.
Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Miami Beach FL
The best candidate for nose surgery must be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are most often worried about at least one of the following:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial structures
- The width of the nose, across the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible bumps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, wide or upturned
- Any deviation or asymmetry
What To Expect After Rhinoplasty?Nose, numbness and stiffness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You will be treated with respect and wormth. Our physicians and medical team will make sure that you are well informed about every phase so you can make the right decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,2F-Wi50Epoo,3oK4QY_a-mQ,X5dvGc7jY0o” novd=”4″]