Your nose is the center of your face and quite often the initial visual feature that is noticed during encounters.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our surgeons use this surgery to reduce or increase the size of the nose and improve its shape, and/or repair the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose.
Our board-certified surgeons know that, during rhinoplasty, even a millimeter can make a difference. This attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to achieving the results you desire. Our doctors have performed thousands of safe and affordable rhinoplasty procedures in Jupiter FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Jupiter FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will no longer be the main focal point of your appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve functionality of the nose ” many people can breathe easier
- Incisions can be made on the inside of the nose which will reduce scarring
- Customize the appearance of your nose to your liking
- Can be coordinated with some other cosmetic procedures
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is usually a one to two hour process, with minimal post-operative discomfort and minimal downtime. Surgeons most often do the operation on an outpatient basis.
As your procedure gets under way, the doctor will start with internal incisions. Because the cuts are hidden inside the nose, there are no visible scars afterward. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all dependent on your wishes.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have this rhinoplasty at a fully accredited surgery facility and by a board-certified surgeon.
How Much Will Rhinoplasty Cost?
Because each procedure is different, based on the person’s anatomy and desires, you can expect costs to vary . The surgeons and staff will be glad to discuss prices with you during your consultation.
Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Jupiter FL
The best candidates for this procedure should be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are often worried about at least one of these items:
- Nose size, especially in relation to the other facial features
- The width of the nose, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible bumps or depressions on the bridge
- A nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, wide or upturned
- Any asymmetry or deviation
What To Expect After The Surgery?Numbness, stiffness and nose bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with warmth and respect. Our surgeons and medical staff will make sure that you are well informed about every phase so you can make the right decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,KVKeuUa8p8A,X5dvGc7jY0o,scUnDi8DLMA” novd=”4″]