Your nose is the center of your face and often the first visual feature that people notice when you first meet somebody.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our experienced surgeons use nose surgery to reduce or increase the size of the nose and improve nose shape, and/or fix the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the nose and lip.
Our board certified surgeons understand that, during rhinoplasty, even a millimeter can make a difference. This attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to getting the results you desire. Our surgeons have performed thousands of safe and affordable rhinoplasty procedures in Hialeah FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Hialeah FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will note be main focal point of appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve nose function ” many people will breathe easier
- Incisions can be made inside the nose for no visible scarring
- Customize the look of your nose to the way you like
- Can be coordinated with some other cosmetic procedures also
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
Rhinoplasty is typically a one to two hour procedure, with little post-operative discomfort and minimal downtime. The surgesons most often do the operation on an outpatient basis.
As your procedure gets under way, your doctor starts with internal incisions. There are no visible scars because the incisions are inside the nose. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all dependent on your goals.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your rhinoplasty done at a fully accredited surgical facility and by a board certified cosmetic surgeon.
What Can I Expect For The Cost?
Because each procedure is personalized, based on each person’s anatomy and preferences, you can expect costs to fluctuate . The doctors and staff will be happy to discuss the prices with you during your consultation.
The Best Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Hialeah FL
The best candidates for nose surgery should be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are often worried about at least one of the following:
- Size of the nose, especially in relation to the other facial features
- The width of the nose, mainly at the bridge
- The noses’s profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- A nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Any asymmetry or deviation
What To Expect After Rhinoplasty?Stiffness, nose and numbness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You will be treated with warmth and respect. Our surgeons and medical team will make sure you are well informed about rhinoplasty so you can make the right decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,R-yrh4hXU1o,hLmfkkFdXO0,3l5UfiXKZ44″ novd=”4″]