Your nose is the center of your face and usually the initial visual characteristic that is noticed when you first meet somebody.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for various aesthetic reasons. Our surgeons use nose surgery to reduce or increase the size of the nose and improve the contours, and/or fix the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose.
Our board-certified surgeons understand that, during rhinoplasty, even a millimeter can make a difference. This attention to every detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is imperative to getting the results you want. Our surgeons have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Gainesville FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Gainesville FL, including:
- Have a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will no longer be main focal point of your appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve nose functionality ” many people can breathe better
- Cuts can be made inside the nose for no visible scarring
- Customize the appearance of your nose to the way you like
- Can be combined with other cosmetic procedures also
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
Rhinoplasty is typically a one to two hour procedure, with minimal post-operative discomfort and little downtime. The surgesons most often perform the operation on an outpatient basis.
As the procedure gets under way, your doctor will start with internal incisions. Because the cuts are inside the nose, there are no visible scars . Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on your wishes.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your procedure done at a fully accredited surgical facility and by a board-certified plastic surgeon.
What Can I Expect For The Cost?
Because each procedure is extremely personalized, based on each person’s anatomy and preferences, you can expect costs to fluctuate accordingly. The doctors and staff will be happy to discuss prices with you during your private consultation.
Ideal Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Gainesville FL
The best candidates for this procedure must be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are usually worried about at least one of the following:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial features
- The width of the nose, mainly at the bridge
- The noses’s profile, with visible bumps or depressions across the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
What Can I Expect After The Surgery?Nose, numbness and stiffness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with warmth and respect. Our physicians and medical staff will make sure that you are well informed about your surgery so you can make the right decision.