Your nose is the center of your face and often the initial facial feature that is noticed when you first meet somebody.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our experienced surgeons use nose surgery to increase or reduce the size of the nose and improve its contours, and/or repair the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the nose and lip.
Our board certified surgeons know that, during rhinoplasty, even a millimeter can make a difference. This attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to getting the results you deserve. Our surgeons have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Fort Lauderdale FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Fort Lauderdale FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will no longer be the main focal point of appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve nose function ” many patients can breathe better
- Incisions can be made on the inside of the nose for no visible scarring
- Customize the look of the nose to your liking
- Surgery Can be coordinated with additional cosmetic procedures as well
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
Rhinoplasty is typically a one to two hour process, with little post-operative discomfort and minimal downtime. Surgeons most often perform the operation on an outpatient basis.
As the procedure gets under way, your doctor will start with internal incisions. There are no visible scars afterward because the incisions are hidden inside the nose. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on your goals.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have this rhinoplasty done at a fully accredited surgery facility and by a board certified cosmetic surgeon.
What Can I Expect For The Cost?
Because each nose procedure is extremely personalized, based on the person’s anatomy and desires, costs will fluctuate . The physicians and staff will be glad to discuss prices with you during your private consultation.
Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Fort Lauderdale FL
The best candidate for this procedure must be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are usually worried about at least one of these items:
- Nose size, especially in relation to the other facial structures
- The width of the nose, mainly across the bridge
- The profile of the nose, with visible bumps or depressions across the bridge
- A nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, upturned or wide
- Any deviation or asymmetry
What Can I Expect After Nose Surgery?Stiffness, numbness and nose bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with respect and wormth. Our physicians and medical team will make sure you are well informed about your surgery so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,2F-Wi50Epoo,WW6ZHhzPs0U,X5dvGc7jY0o” novd=”4″]