Your nose is in the center of your face and usually the initial visual feature that people notice when you first meet someone.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our experienced surgeons use nose surgery to reduce or increase the size of the nose and improve the contours, and/or fix the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose.
Our board-certified surgeons understand that, during this procedure, even a millimeter can make a difference. The attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to achieving the results you want. Our surgeons have performed thousands of safe and affordable rhinoplasty procedures in Florida.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Florida, including:
- Achieve a more balanced facial structure
- The nose will no longer be the main focal point of appearance
- Enhanced confidence
- Improve nose functionality ” many people will breathe easier
- Incisions can be made on the inside of the nose reducing scarring
- Customize the appearance of your nose to your liking
- Can be coordinated with some other cosmetic procedures as well
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
Rhinoplasty is typically a one to two hour process, with little post-operative discomfort and little downtime. The surgesons most often do the operation on an outpatient basis.
As the procedure gets under way, your doctor starts with internal incisions. There are no visible scars because the incisions are hidden inside the nose. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on what you want.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have this rhinoplasty done at a fully accredited surgery facility and by a board-certified plastic surgeon.
How Much Will Rhinoplasty Cost?
Because each procedure is personalized, based on each person’s anatomy and preferences, you can expect costs to fluctuate accordingly. The surgeons and staff will be happy to discuss the prices with you during your consultation.
Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Florida
The best candidates for nose surgery should be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are usually worried about at least one of these items:
- Nose size, especially in relation to the other facial features
- Nose width, mainly across the bridge
- The noses’s profile, with visible humps or depressions across the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, upturned or wide
- Any asymmetry or deviation
What Can I Expect After Rhinoplasty?Numbness, nose and stiffness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You can expect to be treated with warmth and respect. Our doctors and medical team will make sure you are well informed about your surgery so you can make the right decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,KuDDDC9ozQs,lzUGwfQidRs,3l5UfiXKZ44″ novd=”4″]