Your nose is the center of your face and often the initial visual characteristic that is noticed when you first meet someone.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for many aesthetic reasons. Our surgeons use this surgery to increase or reduce the size of the nose and improve nose contours, and/or fix the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose.
Our board-certified surgeons know that, during rhinoplasty, even a millimeter can make a difference. The attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is very important to getting the results you deserve. Our doctors have performed thousands of affordable and safe rhinoplasty procedures in Clearwater FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Clearwater FL, including:
- Achieve a more balanced facial structure
- The nose will note be main focal point of your appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve nose functionality ” many patients will breathe better
- Incisions can be made inside the nose which will reduce scarring
- Customize the appearance of the nose to your liking
- Can be coordinated with other cosmetic procedures also
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is typically a one to two hour process, with little post-operative discomfort and little downtime. Surgeons usually do the operation on an outpatient basis.
As the procedure gets under way, the doctor starts with internal incisions. Because the cuts are hidden inside the nose, there are no visible scars from the procedure. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all depending on what you want.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your procedure done at a fully accredited surgery facility and by a board-certified cosmetic surgeon.
What Is The Cost Of Rhinoplasty?
Because each nose surgery is personalized, based on the patient’s anatomy and desires, costs will vary accordingly. The doctors and staff will be happy to discuss rhinoplasty prices with you during your consultation.
The Best Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Clearwater FL
The best candidates for this procedure should be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are often concerned by at least one of these items:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial structures
- The width of the nose, across the bridge
- The profile of the nose, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, upturned or wide
- Any asymmetry or deviation
What Will Happen After Nose Surgery?Nose, stiffness and numbness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You will be treated with warmth and respect. Our doctors and medical team will make sure that you are well informed about rhinoplasty so you can make the best decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,KuDDDC9ozQs,KVKeuUa8p8A,KVKeuUa8p8A” novd=”4″]