Your nose is the center of your face and quite often the first facial characteristic that people notice during encounters.
Nose surgery, also known as rhinoplasty, is a popular procedure for various aesthetic reasons. Our experienced surgeons use nose surgery to reduce or increase the size of the nose and improve its shape, and/or repair the nose bridge, nostril span and the angle between the lip and nose.
Our board-certified surgeons understand that, during rhinoplasty, even a small change can make a difference. The attention to detail, knowledge of nasal anatomy, and surgical skill is imperative to getting the results you deserve. Our doctors have performed thousands of safe and affordable rhinoplasty procedures in Aventura FL.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
There are a number of benefits of having rhinoplasty in Aventura FL, including:
- Have a more balanced structure for the face
- The nose will no longer be the main focal point of appearance
- Increased confidence
- Improve nose functionality ” many people can breathe better
- Incisions can be made on the inside of the nose which will reduce scarring
- Customize the look of the nose to the way you like
- Surgery Can be combined with additional cosmetic procedures
How is Rhinoplasty Performed?
The procedure is usually a one to two hour process, with minimal post-operative discomfort and little downtime. The surgesons usually perform the operation on an outpatient basis.
As the procedure gets under way, the doctor will start with incisions inside the nose. Because the cuts are inside the nose, there are no visible scars afterward. Your surgeon may trim cartilage, shave bone, straighten the nose, build up a flat bridge or reduce the size of the nostrils, all dependent on your desires.
Wherever you decide to go, please make sure you have your procedure done at a fully accredited surgery facility and by a board-certified plastic surgeon.
What Can I Expect For The Cost?
Because each surgery is different, based on each person’s anatomy and desires, you can expect costs to vary . The physicians and staff will be happy to discuss the prices with you during your consultation.
Candidates for Rhinoplasty in Aventura FL
The best candidates for this procedure must be at least 13 years old and their facial growth must be complete. Most patients are most often concerned by at least one of the following:
- Size of the nose, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, mainly across the bridge
- The profile of the nose, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large, bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are too large, wide or upturned
- Any asymmetry or deviation
What Can I Expect After Rhinoplasty?Numbness, nose and stiffness bleeds are also possible. Your surgeon will probably place you in a nose splint during the initial part of the recovery process.
You will be treated with warmth and respect. Our physicians and medical team will make sure that you are well informed about your surgery so you can make the right decision.
[yt_playlist mainid=”swGyPyBJiZ0″ vdid=”swGyPyBJiZ0,_HokfYefsGs,scUnDi8DLMA,3oK4QY_a-mQ” novd=”4″]